Landlife can help your project with our extensive practical experience of establishing and managing wildflowers – on a large or small scale. We undertake site visits, make recommendations on ground preparation, sowing and getting your wildflowers started, and give wildflower specifications adapted for your project.
We have undertaken major projects across the UK for clients that include Local Authorities across the UK, Groundwork Trusts, Woodland Trust, Forestry Commission, Butterfly Conservation, Natural England and Highways Agency contractors. We also work with contractors and private clients, business parks and company landholdings.
We can help you to:
- Choose the right species for your site
- Choose the right preparation of areas in a cost effective way
- Manage your wildflower area successfully
- Signpost you to useful publications and resources
- Develop ideas for community programmes using wildflowers
- Provide images for learning and creative resources