Landlife is a registered environment charity and founder of the National Wildflower Centre (NWC) as a millennium project in 1999. The Landlife Group includes the NWC visitor centre, a Merseyside-based community programme and our regional and national work of creative conservation. We are working mainly in urban and urban fringe areas to make better places for wildlife and people and to bring us closer together. By using simple wildflower mixes, based on common core species, we aim to create wildlife areas which have sustainable links to their communities.
We want to:
- Bring people and wildlife closer together
- Promote creative conservation
- Encourage better understanding of healthy environments
- Address issues around climate change
- Deliver environmental justice